To sign up visit any of our community library branches and fill in an enrolment form. Then show some form of ID (i.e. a driver's license, passport, or other ID card) to receive your new library card on the spot. Please note ID is not required for children.
You can also sign up for a membership online. To register fill out the form on this page. Once you have completed the form go into any library in the Clutha District with your ID and you will be given your library card. If you can't make it into a library to complete your membership, you can contact us to arrange a remote sign up using the details on our contact page.
By joining our libraries, you gain access to:
Conditions of Membership
- be responsible for all items borrowed on this library card, including any that are lost or stolen.
- notify Clutha District Libraries immediately if your card is lost or stolen.
- agree to return all items in good condition and on time.
- agree to pay for any damaged or lost items.
- notify Clutha District Libraries of any change of contact details.